Play games and watch full episodes of Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum on https://pbskids.org/xavier
Inspired by the best-selling kids book series, Ordinary People Change the World, by New York Times bestselling author Brad Meltzer and illustrator Christopher Eliopoulos, XAVIER RIDDLE AND THE SECRET MUSEUM follows the adventures of Xavier, Yadina and Brad as they tackle everyday problems by doing something extraordinary: traveling back in time to learn from real-life inspirational figures like Marie Curie, Harriet Tubman and Jackie Robinson when they were kids. Each adventure will help young viewers make the connection between the skills that made these historical figures heroes and those same qualities within themselves, helping them discover that they, too, can change the world.
Watch Playlist of Full Episodes:
WXXI Education Favorites
Here are a few of our favorite Activities:
- Online games: Hero Maker or Hidden Heroes.
- Printable: Coloring can be a great activity to do while watching! Print out Yadina or Xavier for your child to color!
- Puzzle: We are big fans of the Florence Nightingale Word Search or the Amelia Earhart Word Find!
- Activity: Make a list of traits that great heroes have.
- Puzzle: How about an Xavier Riddle maze?
- Activity: Beef up your kiddo’s self esteem with the Make a Hero Self Portrait activity.
- Activity: Play a Storytelling game using these Xavier storytelling dice (or make up your own version!)
Learn more at the PBS KIDS for Parents Xavier Riddle & and Secret Museum