A digital-first documentary about the mission to end stigma around mental health challenges, starting with the next generation. In this character-driven film, we go behind the scenes of a podcast production bringing together teens from all walks of life to use storytelling to bravely share their mental health journey without fear, shame or stigma. Join these youths as they step into their voice and learn to create space to share the impact on their mental health of social media, sexual identity, gender identity, racism, and the pandemic.
If you are struggling, you are not alone. You deserve love, understanding and support. If you or someone you love needs help, please use the resources below:
• Dial 988 to reach the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
• The National Eating Disorders Association Helpline: 1-800-931-2237 or text NEDA to 741-741
• The RAINN Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
• For free 24/7 support from a trained counselor, contact the Crisis Text Line by texting HOME to 741-741 or visit crisistextline.org
• If you are a young person in the LGBTQ+ community, call the Trevor Lifeline at 1-866-488-7386 or text START to 678-678 for immediate help