Watch Full Episodes on the Playlist Above
Play games and watch full episodes of Peg + Cat on http://pbskids.org/peg
Peg + Cat follows the adorable, spirited Peg and her sidekick Cat as they embark on adventures, solve problems together, and learn foundational math concepts and skills. In each 11 minute episode, Peg and Cat are challenged by A REALLY BIG PROBLEM and they must find a way out of this messy funny crisis without totally freaking out! That’s what life is like for Peg and Cat, the heroes of this animated math-based series for children ages 3-5 years old. Play more Peg + Cat games and watch videos at http://pbskids.org/peg
Please note: All of the resources listed below and available through PBS KIDS are designed for co-viewing, co-learning, and co-participation – meaning that to create the most meaningful experience and takeaways, adults and children should use them together.
WXXI Education Favorites
Here are a few of our favorite PEG + CAT Activities
- We know, you’re freaking out but never fear, you can build the skills you need when you play Super Peg at pbskids.org. (Trust us, it’s super-fun).
- You can learn some math with these recipes! How about some tangram puzzle sandwiches? Maybe a rhombus shaped sandwich? Or maybe Peg’s Perfect Pizza!
- When PEG + CAT finish solving really big problems they love to celebrate with a tasty fruit snack like this Pirate’s “Great Banana” fruit salad. It’s reaaalllyy good!
- How about some of Peg+Cat’s Incredibly Popular Honey Cake? Decorated with shapes!
- Find More Games, Articles and Hands-on Activities At PBS Parents > Peg + Cat