Play games and watch full episodes of Odd Squad on https://pbskids.org/oddsquad
From recapturing a gallon-sized blob that has separated into smaller pieces, to dealing with magical creatures who have escaped from books, there is no occurrence that is too strange for the Odd Squad! “Odd Squad,” a series for children ages 5 to 8, features a team of kid agents as they face off against various villains wreaking havoc, all while using math concepts to solve each case. In other words: Odd is the problem, math is the solution.
Watch Playlist from Odd Squad:
Listen to the Odd Squad Podcast: Also here:
WXXI Education Favorites
Here are a few of our favorite Activities:
Get Ready with These ODD activities!
- Activity: Find YOUR Odd Squad Agent Name and Badge Number
- Game: Build Your Mission Skills! Play Odd Squad online games. Try the new Agent Academy!
- Activity: Create and design your own Odd Squad Agent Badge.
- Book List: 12 Books to Excite Your Child’s Mathematical Imagination
- Article: 8 Easy Ways to Add Math into Your Daily Routine
- Article: Kitchen Math: How Mealtime Can Support Kids’ Number Sense
- Activity: Come up with your own ODD popcorn seasoning (that you like) !!
- Activity: Make something ODD out of your own DIY Silly Putty
Learn more at the PBS KIDS for Parents Odd Squad