Play games and watch full episodes and podcasts of Molly of Denali on https://pbskids.org/molly
Get ready to sled into fun with “Molly of Denali!” In this show for children ages 4 to 8, join Molly, an Alaska Native girl, her dog Suki, and friends Tooey and Trini on their adventures in epically beautiful Alaska. Along the way, Molly’s life is enhanced, kept on track, and flat-out saved by maps, guide books, websites, weather reports, and more.
WXXI Education Favorites
Here are a few of our favorite Activities To Do
Watch & Listen
- Watch an episode on the Molly video player on PBSKIDS.org or on the free PBS KIDS Video App.
- Watch the Molly of Denali YouTube Channel
Watch Molly of Denali on WXXI-TV or WXXI PBS KIDS 24/7 channel or stream
- Explore the Molly of Denali PBS LearningMedia Collection.
Listen to the Molly of Denali Podcast
- Play Molly of Denali online games. Try exploring the Trading Post or Sled Dog Dash.
- Use Google Earth to look at a map of where you live.
- Learn the importance of beading with Moly in Beading Art.
- Got any old paper maps? See if you can recognize any of the locations.
- Download and play Molly of Denali’s FREE app.
- Download some Molly of Denali puzzles and activities!
- Find out where it all started – listen to the Molly of Denali podcast!
- Expolre nature like Molly!
- Go on a nature walk. Download the free Seek by iNaturalist app to take your nature knowledge up a notch Use the power of image recognition technology to identify the plants and animals all around you.
- Make observations when you’re outside or looking outside from your window. Add your observations to the WXXI Community Nature Challenge.
- Talking with Children about Grandpa’s Drum
- Raising Info-Kids: Using and Creating Informational Texts at Home
- Celebrating Cultures with Molly of Denali
- Ganondagan: Learn about the Legend of the Three Sisters, Wampum, and the Canandaigua Treaty
- The Importance of Cultural Representation: