Grr-ific News! Daniel Tiger for Parents App gives parents and children the opportunity to learn together about feelings, self-control, responsibility, kindness, and more — at home or on the go, using songs and videos to help.
The FREE Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood app helps to make parenting preschoolers a little easier and more fun!
The Fred Rogers Company along with PBS KIDS is making the new parent-directed app, Daniel Tiger for Parents, available for FREE on the App Store and Google Play. Download the App Here.
This FREE app, available in English and Spanish, is the perfect resource for parents to have everything they love from the series – including favorite songs, videos of Daniel and his parents, helpful hints from child development experts, and more – right at their fingertips, turning everyday experiences with their preschoolers into valuable, teachable moments that develop their child’s social-emotional skills.
- Over two dozen of the most popular songs from Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, covering important topics like feelings, self-control, and responsibility
- Over 60 video clips to watch and share with your child, modeling how Daniel Tiger and his family use these songs
- Over 90 conversation starters and tips for parents with practical ways to use Daniel Tiger songs in every day life
- A custom picture frame for each song to take photos, capture the moment, and share with friends and family
- Available in English and Spanish
Watch Information Video:
Learn more at the PBS KIDS for Parents Show Page for Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood