WXXI opens its doors to the public for a day of fun, free activities for guests of all ages.
Please join us at 280 State Street for our Open House on Saturday, September 15 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Talk with WXXI’s radio hosts and meet our WXXI news team
• Visit the set of Need to Know and Arts InFocus
• Sneak a peek at an all new season of Second Opinion
• Meet some of your favorite PBS Kids’ characters
• Check out WRUR-FM’s Open Tunings host Scott Regan while he's on the air.
• Learn more about PBS Passport, WXXI Interactive, and how to access us on your smart speakers
• Shop at our WXXI Store
• Vote for your favorite book as part of PBS’ The Great American Read
• Check out our AM Control Room & Talk Studio
• Participate in family fun, hands-on activities
• And, much more!
280 State Street
Saturday, September 15
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.