WXXI Internship Openings
Internship Title: Auction Database Improvement Specialist
- In-depth analysis of existing database
- Discuss database with users to ascertain current functionality/usability
- Interact closely with database development and support team to analyze the database and find performance and functionality improvements
- Develop comprehensive documentation of problems, solutions, and as well as training and usage information for users
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Educational background in Database Design and Management
- Educational background in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- Understanding of SQL, Relational Databases, and User Interfaces
- Strong proficiencies in analyzing workflows, system analysis, and generating reports.
- Strong writing skills for generating documentation and user information.
Supervisor(s): Director of IT/Auction & Station Events Manager
Schedule: TBD (flexible, approximately 15-20 hours per week).